Sunday, August 12, 2012

Speech Olympiad 2010

Public speaking became one of my passions the day I came for the first meeting of the Gavel Club in 2008. The way people talked, the way people used references of what they had read, or experienced in their speeches were actually beautiful. In the first day I started another job of collecting famous quotes. And today I have a nice collection of quotes from various people.

Speech Olympiad is the Intra-university  Speech Contest which is organised annually by the Gavel club. This was my first Speech Olympiad contest I have participated both in organizing and competing.
This is the signature event of the Gavel Club of University of Moratuwa and one of the most awaited events in the university calender.Learned a lot from the event.The winner was Pasan Pethiyagoda, a fellow Electrical Engineering undergraduate.

You can read more about the event held from the following link.
See here










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers