Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gift a Smile

Project Name: Gift a smile April 2010
Place : Seneha Children's Orphanage ,Bambalapitiya

being with the Rotaract Club of University of Moratuwa, changed my life a lot.Being part of the many projects done in various sections such as Community Service, Club Service, Internation Understanding and Professional Development. I could say the experience I gathered by being there was immense during my stay at the university. Not only in my academic work but also in my other works I used many experienced that I gained from Rotaract Mora.

Gift a Smile is a project where we use the money collected from the people who have there b'days in that months and use the money to go to a children home and spend the day with them. It is when you actually see how much we are lucky to have a family of our own. I had this  idea of being some kind of help for at least few children to grow up in their life, the idea had been forgotten by me due to various aims I gained since I came to the university, but this particular project reminded my actual purpose of life. I believe that everybody in the world is there for a purpose, Living means you try to realize what it is.

So I urge from you use the money you waste to make some one else's life  happy. The happiness and the calmness you gain by doing so will always be there with you.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers