Sunday, August 12, 2012

12th Sunday August 2012

Went to a free seminar organised by ESoft  regarding the BIT final year projects. It was interesting and unlike in any other institute I felt the quality of the session. Still having doubts whether to do or not to do the final year of my IT external degree. I have already made up my mind to go for the field of Electrical Engineering, so my heart tells me not to worry about the BIT, also we are struggling with the FYP. So will the BIT project be another burden to me?? 

Still the universities are closed due to the strike of the academic staff, I feel both sides being extremists on this,lecturers and the government. It looks like it will not be opened for another few weeks. How ever Rotaract club is organized Are You Ready 2012 starting from tomorrow. I keep my figures cross, hoping a company might be interested, but that should not be my motive, I believe if you are worth they will come looking for you, but still its worth trying.

So I came around 12.00pm to Borelasgamuwa, where I stayed for the past 3 years of my stay at the university.And write few post of the events I involved during past years, which I felt is useful thing. Then I read my Google reader and then read few blog posts. 

In the evening had a bath and washed my cloths, which I couldn't do yesterday due to raining. And again tried to clean my lap and organised stuff in the hard disk. As I am affraid my computer will have to format soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers